Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finding Your Way Around

I have added an Authors list to help you find the reviews you are interested it. It also helped that I learned a lot more about using Blogger and WordPress to create blogs and websites. Eventually I will upgrade www.midnightblood.com to a WordPress site, when I have time, but by make certain changes here, I should be able to incorporate my Blogger site easily into the new site and save myself time and trouble.

For now listings include:

Authors (alphabetically) with the title of the book reviewed.Click on the author will take you to the review.

I also have categorized the articles by subject and genre. Click on the topic will bring a list of all articles related to that subject.

news - Updates about me and the blog.
articles - not reviews.
Q Awards - books that are published independently (eBook and print) that are ratedd by quality.
Wings Press - books published by my publisher, Wings ePress, Inc.

Genre (this list will grow) It is also somewhat limited to what I like to read.Again click on subject will bring up all reviews.
Fantasy
Urban Fantasy - These include paranormal series like Anita Blake and Harry Dresden. .
Paranormal romance - Romance with supernatural or paranormal elements.
Mystery
Mystery Cozy
Paranormal mystery - Mystery with supernatural or paranormal elements.
Romantic Mystery
Mystery Native American / South West
Historical Mystery Egyptian
Historical Mystery 19th Century

No comments:

Post a Comment